• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Suit Filed against Bonne Terre Mine / West End

Discussion in 'Scuba Related Court Cases' started by bl6394, Sep 4, 2019.

1. The Chairman

The Chairman Chairman of the Board

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    I have no dog in this fight, but I have been there twice and it was very cool. However, if the rent is 10% of gross revenues or $500, whichever is more, I can see why they don't want to share info. From Bonne Terre Mine , a dive is anywhere between $90 and $150 and I bet they did over a hundred dives each day that I was there. 10% of that is a lot.

2. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Solo Diver

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    I am in the same position, in regards to neutrality. I have never been there, and a few things there just kinda set cross-ways with me. Not that they are wrong, per se. I just disagree. Looks like some nice dives, though.

On the Covid 19 end. I don't know what the county rules are for them. Missouri, has lifted (to my knowledge) all restrictions.

DW

3. tkaelin

tkaelin Solo Diver

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    Yes but reading the news story it was 10 percent of the admissions receipts not of the diving charges and that may be on of the issues.

4. The Chairman

The Chairman Chairman of the Board

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    They don't charge you to get on the property. You have to have an admission of some sort to get down to the water. The devil would be in the details of the wording.

Dark Wolf likes this.