• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Suit me Up....

Discussion in 'Advanced Scuba' started by Capt. T. Goetz, Jan 11, 2021.

1. lostsheep

lostsheep Solo Diver

# of Dives: 0 - 24
    I have switched to a drysuit but used my Neotek for 5-6 years before that here in Northern Ca waters. It is faded and compressed but still going strong. I have zero complaints about it. I’m not sure what issues people are having with the zipper but mine is just fine.

Capt. T. Goetz likes this.
  2. Capt. T. Goetz

Capt. T. Goetz Contributor

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    can anyone recommend a good hood that works well with a FFM, i could get a crappy one off amazon for 20 bucks but i want it to last...

3. Scott Lemmon

Scott Lemmon Registered

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    Hello. I have a new Hollis NeoTek suit and i am wondering if there is a trick to getting the lycra section that goes over your head smoothed out down your back? (other than asking a buddy to do it). can you feel the tubing and hardware with a p-valve installed?--comfort?

4. Scott Lemmon

Scott Lemmon Registered

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    i am new to the NeoTek, but i have had no problems with the zipper. it certainly is much easier to start, run, finish and open than the monster in my Bare Trilam drysuit.

Capt. T. Goetz likes this.
  5. Hoyden

Hoyden ScubaBoard Supporter ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 5,000 - ∞
    I highly recommend the Henderson AquaLock 7mm. It is not technically a semi-dry, but it has ankle and wrist seals and when mated with an AquaLock Hood it functions like a semi-dry with more flexibilty.