suit seals.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Linedog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
First off, I love my Apollo drysuit, keeps me warm and dry. I know the wrist/neck seals won't last forever, for now I have been using talc to help. Some people use a silicone spray on their Apollos. What should I be using? When I do need new seals can I have neoprene installed? Will you ever offer silicon seals? I live local, can I bring my suit to your office?

First off, I love my Apollo drysuit, keeps me warm and dry. I know the wrist/neck seals won't last forever, for now I have been using talc to help. Some people use a silicone spray on their Apollos. What should I be using? When I do need new seals can I have neoprene installed? Will you ever offer silicon seals? I live local, can I bring my suit to your office?

Linedog: Good to know that your Apollo drysuit is keeping you comfortable in Puget Sound. Using talc is good. No need to use any silicone spray.

Replacement seals and any repairs can be done @ www.underwatersports.com they are factory trained and very capable of doing any work you may need on your suit.
Talk with Dan Keffler @ UWS about any changes to your original suit. There is no plan, at present, to offer silicone seals.

Thanks for the quick reply. When it comes time for new seals I will visit my local UWS and talk to them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom