Summer diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
How's everyone's Summer diving going? Any new certifications? How about any great vacation dives with great pictures in the deep blue? In an issue of DiveTraining, I've seen some pictures of incredible underwater sculptures around the Grand Cayman, Coral Reef State Park (in Florida), and Copperfield Bay, Bahamas - to name a few. Has anyone gotten to see any of these sculptures, or any sculptures of the like? When I saw this article it amazed me, as I was unaware of any underwater art displays for Scuba divers.

Hope you all are having fun and safe divings this Summer! Here in Monterey, CA the water's a bit cold, but irresistible nonetheless.

There is an underwater sculpture garden just off of Isla Mujeres Cancun. Can't remember the name exactly however. We didn't dive there but stayed to the standard reef dives.

Inertia-underwater-sculpture-jason-decaires-taylor.jpg
This one looks funny and promising to see at the same time. It's by Jason deCaires Taylor. Apparently a lot of his works are submerged underwater, whether they be in the ocean or lakes, from what I've read they are in lakes in the UK.

Last edited:
This is another one. Replica of a Mayan Pyramid just off the shore at Hotel Cozumel/Dive Paradise. (found this photo in an old thread)

temple.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom