Sunday 6/26??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone diving this sunday??? Looking for a way to get wet!

Would love to, but unfortunately have weekend duty. No diving for me.

I'll be doing training dives this weekend in the 1000 Islands. Saturday is shore dives, Sunday is Boat dives. You could tag along on Saturday, might even be able to get a spot on the boat Sunday, You'd have to check with Darryl.

Rick

I know you said Sunday, but I thought I'd let you know that Saturday DD has a charter to the Tonawanda and the Richardson, Still room on the boat!!

I'm working all day saturday with the USCG Aux. At least I'll be out on the water!! We'll be patroling all day and for the fireworks.

Sunday is supposed to be really nice. I'd like to get out somehow!!

Did you get out Heather??

DD had a charter with Osprey to the Boland and the Betty Hedger.

My students cancelled, I went up to the Islands to check out a shore dive spot for training dives. Came home late Saturday Night.

Nope. I ended up working until 2:30am sunday morning, so I would have been no good for a dive sunday anyhow. I thought about going out with DD, but would have never made it after saturdays stint. Worked 14 hours, but at least I was out on the lake all day.

Back
Top Bottom