Sunken Treasure/Island Castaways, skindiving movies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am a freediving nut, and I wasn't around back in the day around 1940's - 1960's that sunken treasure or
stranded desert island castaways movies that were highly popular in theaters. A good many of them
are still available today online as full story downloads without commercials, in both black and
white and color. Would any of our fellow classic movie enthusiasts out there who knows
of such movies that showed only diving by freediving or back then called skin diving from any
foreign country and America? Please don't send me scuba diving titles where the leading
female and male take a swim together. I mean every diving scene underwater is only by breath
holding. Please list your titles of such movies and country that released it here. Thanks
in advance for your help. If your movie was released before 1940 or after 1960 that's line.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom