Sunken Treasures: Shipwreck Stories Retold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hnladue

Contributor
Reaction score
The Penfield Public Library will present a free program titled "Sunken Treasures: Shipwreck Stories Retold" at 7 p.m. Aug. 10 in the library's Ruth Braman meeting room.

Jim Kennard and Dan Scoville, shipwreck enthusiasts and divers, will present the history, search technology and discovery of three Lake Ontario shipwrecks.

To register, contact the Penfield Public Library, 1985 Baird Road, at (585) 340-8720 or TDD line for the hearing-impaired at (585) 340-8747. Registration is also available online at www.penfieldlibrary.org.

I'd like to go and that library isn't far form me... Wanna come?

Shoot..I'd love to go, but I'm taking the kids to the Bill's training camp that night.

I signed up. Dad and I are going. Jim Kennard had a lot to do with finding shipwrecks in Lake Champlain, so I'd like to met him!

I'm working on it. I hope I get a straight answer before it fills up!!

You missed a nice presentation!!!

They had the ROV there they built. Very cute! Showed videos of the Etta Belle and the Homer Warren. Also answered a lot of questions... the ROV had already been to 400ft... on a shipwreck !!!! More to come at a later date!! Both Jim Kennedy and Dan Scoville were very nice. Got to talk to Jim about the Lake Champlain wrecks a bit.

Stay tuned for more details from shipwreckworld.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom