SUPE / Scublamp Video Lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

EvilOtter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Does anyone have any experience with SUPE / Scubalamp video lights? More specifically, with the V6K and V4K series? The manufacturer claims output of 12000 lumen for the V6K and 7600 lumen for the V4K. Both lights are 96 CRI at 5500K. The standard battery pack is 4x18650 and the pro is 8x18650.

I found that the company is a Chinese manufacturer called Kolta Electronics. They market a wide range of tactical lights under the Crelant brand, which are commonly found on eBay and Aliexpress. They have also been manufacturing OEM dive lights for several years and began marketing the Scubalamp brand in 2015. In 2016, they rebranded as SUPE and have been present at both DEMA and ADEX.

To my eye, the V6K and V4K look to be quite well engineered and offering excellent value. They are functionally similar to the I-Torch Video Pro, Kraken Hydra and Fix Aqualight series. More info can be found here: Photo/Video Lights

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom