Superman Sturgeon Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharestDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey Everybody for the last 2 Fridays Ray,Rod,Aaron,Terry,Jess,Andy,and Myself have been doing the Superman Dive and the vis has been great Ray mentioned to me that we meet this coming Fri June 19 to discuss diving the Superman Fri and then a Drift dive at Rod Fraser's Place on Sat but for those who want to do the Supeman Dive we meet at the Bridge and then drive over to Canatara's Parking Lot near the Old Bandshell and go in there and on these Dives we have had the oportunity to See Sturgeon Fish some were sized up to 5 to 7 ft long and as many as over 50 so come to the Bridge Parking Lot on Fri at 6pm which is right across from the entry point for the Barge Area

Hope to see you all

Hey John, Ray and I were talking and as we discused a few weeks ago we'd like to mix it up a bit and do a drift from Rods place on Friday night then we can do the Superman on Saturday morning. There are a couple people from London coming down and they want to do both so we thought this was a good and different way of doing it.
We would need to do a shortened version of the S/Man though because these guys only have AL 80's, perhaps go from the water treatment plant (I haven't done that yet).
You okay with doing it this way? The others are up for it but I want you to come with us.
Give me call

The Friday drift dive sounds good. I still want to try the Corunna to Courtright/Mooretown dive. Better leave the Al80's at home for that one.

Back
Top Bottom