Supply of kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brian cooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all,

On my travels through webland I have found a site that sells service kits on-line. I'm not that daft that I will publish it on forum but if anyone emails me or PMs me they are welcome to the site address and advice on where to find the goods (its not in English.)

Cheers

Brian C

Hi all,

Around a dozen of you, who wanted it, now have the identity of the link to the on-line supplier that I stumbled across.

I have however declined to divulge the link to a number of the people requesting the info,no names but you know who you are, it's nothing personal, its just that I didn't know who you were.
I'd never seen any of their contributions to the forum, their profiles are less than complete so as such didn't know their views or if they were Baddie spies....Am I right or wrong?

I know that I'm paranoid, but it does't mean that THEY are not out to get you. THEY, the baddies, effectively cut off my Spanish supplies. Its a thin line to tread between freedom of info and causing your own destruction

Yours paraniodly

Brian C

I doubt if that source would be a big surprise to the mfgrs concerned. If the laws are not different in that country than they were in Spain, then it's just a matter of time befor they follow Diveinn. If the mfgrs have infiltrated these forums to gain intellegence there's probably not much we can do about it and still help each other.

Thanks for the source. It's not my brand but every crack in the dam is encouraging. I've said before that if a quality mfgr committed to making parts and info available to the public, I'd switch. At this point, Scubapro has enough leaks in its lock on parts and manuals that it doesn't make to much difference anymore.

Back
Top Bottom