Support fitness suggestion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear

NOK
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I'm not participating, but as a sideline cheerer onner, may I make a suggestion? How about each member starts a running thread of his or her journal? A brief intro with goals and such, then post the ups and downs and weight losses and goals met, etc... Others can encourage and congratulate the individual that way as well as watch each other's progress.

This thread could keep track of the tallies like overall poundage lost.

Good idea Snowbear, but I like reading what others are doing, and its easier in one thread.

Today, I don't feel so good. Scratchy throat, nose running, head stuffy sort of stuff..yuk.
Anyways, I tried the kashi Cinnimon Raisen ceral Colin mentioned. I actually measured out a half cup, with a generous 1/2 cup of FF milk for breakfast. Big mug of coffee that I nurse all morning...
No mid morning snack
Lunch was leftover mashed potatoes and the ground turkey and tomato soup that I made last night. Light N fit Dannon yogurt with Kashi Go Lean sprinkled on top (very yummy), diet soda.
Mid afternoon had a cup of soup.
Banana on the way home from work. Went straight to bed for a couple hours, throat still hurts, so I had a popsicle. Going back to bed soon...so no dinner per say..am drinking lots of water tho and a couple swigs of cough medicine that makes my hair crawl...
Fixing a cup of green tea with honey now...
Probably won't be exercising in the morning if I feel like this...
No mid morning snack

Scuba_Jenny:
Good idea Snowbear, but I like reading what others are doing, and its easier in one thread.
By all means you would continue to brag and encourage in this thread. What I'm suggesting is that in addition, each member who wants to keeps an ongoing journal so that you and others can watch the progress from start to finish.

Awwhh....now I get it (medicine is fogging my brain...at least that is the excuse I am using presently)...good idea...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom