Supporter?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowflyer

Divemaster
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I tried addressing this through "Contact Us" but no response.

I see that my PayPal account was charged $39.95 on 3/27 for auto renew of my ScubaBoard Supporter status. Though surprised that I wasn't notified of this by ScubaBoard, it's OK.

However, I no longer see the ScubaBoard Supporter identifier below where my avatar should be, and I am now getting ads all over the place.

Since it is paid, please reinstate my Supporter status.

Thank you.

@The Chairman will have to correct it. I no longer seem to have access to the payment system. The @ in front of his username aalerts him to this thread.

sorry for the mixup

Last edited:
Thanks for noting this and for your support. you should be good now. Have fun and post often.

How do I turn off the automatic Supporter renewal? As long as I'm able, I will be a supporter, but if something happens to me, I don't want my non-diving wife getting charged a yearly fee.

How do I turn off the automatic Supporter renewal? As long as I'm able, I will be a supporter, but if something happens to me, I don't want my non-diving wife getting charged a yearly fee.
One way is to login to PayPal, goto Settings, Payments and then Manage pre-approved payments.

Just a programming note but apparently this happened to me as well @The Chairman

As long as I'm able, I will be a supporter, but if something happens to me, I don't want my non-diving wife getting charged a yearly fee.
I can't do it. Only you can, but anytime anyone feels they want a refund, I cheerfully give one. Supporting ScubaBoard is voluntary and I never want anyone to feel trapped!

@Saniflush I'm on it. Can you tell me when your plan re-upped?

I can't do it. Only you can, but anytime anyone feels they want a refund, I cheerfully give one. Supporting ScubaBoard is voluntary and I never want anyone to feel trapped!

@Saniflush I'm on it. Can you tell me when your plan re-upped?

Says April 11th. You need the transaction ID?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom