Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Surf-fur WaterParka Boat Coat Review - For Scuba Diving
Thanks to a tip from my dive buddy Sean, I purchased, tried and now reviewed the Sur Fur Waterparka (boat coat). It's wind and waterproof, ankle-length, reversible, and has "open" pockets that allow changing. This coat is perfect for chilly surface intervals and/or for driving home after a scuba dive. The one downside is the price, which is more than many of the cheaper neoprene boat coast, but about the same price as the Scuba Pro offering.

The one downside is the price, which is more than many of the cheaper neoprene boat coast, but about the same price as the Scuba Pro offering.
I've dealt with both SP and Zenon Issel. One of the two contenders is ever so connected to end-users, the other couldn't give a . Bought several things from both.

One of them sent me a lovely boat 'jacket' as a runner-up in a suggestion contest. Maybe the corporate behemoth alternative should take notice of their grass-roots competition...

Truth in 'advertising':
I have absolutely no connection to either supplier other than really good feelings for one of them.

Love my Surf-fur.

I bought a SurFur for my wife and she loves it. It gets a lot of use for winter dry suit boat diving, and sometimes when we are not diving but just out in the cold.

Back
Top Bottom