Surf rescue and Hockey availability

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arrick

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
When are these two going to be available in a full range of sizes and colors? I would like a XXL in purple. I have enough pairs in black and am looking for something a little snazzier. What will the length of the Surf Rescue be in a XXL?

arrick, Thanks, Hockey fin comes in high performance material, sizes L, XL, XXL. Tan Delta colors and price comes at who we are selling them to. Surf fin is on hold while being testing by our teams, with only size L at this time. Testing of our fins takes at least 3 years. The reason for this is we can test performance and durability. Will keep you posted. Best, Bob

arrick

I will be in FLL for the July 4 weekend. If you want to try a pair of Hockey Fins, I can probably fit an extra pair in my dive bag.

PM me and I'll try and coordinate a meeting.

Arrick,
Thanks for your interest. As Bob mentioned right now we have only the size large available in limited quantities. Your size will be available , but not at this time. We have a web page that is only serving as an info page at this time. You can order all it takes is an email to forcefin@forcefin.com The web page on the Surf Rescue Force Fin has the info you are looking for on dimensions. As Bob wrote we will keep you posted and stay tuned for your size to be available in the future.

TN Traveler - always thankful for the support and your efforts to let others fly some Force Fins. Have a great 4th it sounds like a good one and enjoy the diving!

Arrick,
Thanks for your interest. As Bob mentioned right now we have only the size large available in limited quantities. Your size will be available , but not at this time. We have a web page that is only serving as an info page at this time. You can order all it takes is an email to forcefin@forcefin.com The web page on the Surf Rescue Force Fin has the info you are looking for on dimensions. As Bob wrote we will keep you posted and stay tuned for your size to be available in the future.

TN Traveler - always thankful for the support and your efforts to let others fly some Force Fins. Have a great 4th it sounds like a good one and enjoy the diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom