Survey for vendors

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

49thdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi, this is a how to, and or can you support this directed at sysop.

You may have seen my thread in "near misses" and my survey in "general equipment" regarding my low pressure hose failure. This has certainly generated quite a bit of interest, and commnets. The survey is still young and the numbers interesting at this early stage.
What's missing in my mind is manufacturer comment, and this would include,all low presuure connected gear, BCD's, horns, hydraulics etc. This significant single point of failure needs to be better recognized and understood.

I would llike to post a survey that invited (anonymous) responses from the manufacturers, so we could see what the industry believes is an acceptable interval for lp hose replacement.

There does not appear to be a single forum that all vendors look at. Is it possible you could create this survey and send an invitation to participating scubaboard manufactureres to provide us with a sense of where the industy is at on this issue. The survey could of course provide room for identified vendor feedback as comment, as long as it remained respectful and non-partisan so to speak.

Hope you can help here.

P.S. More reading on this site advises me I need 12 members to support this idea of a new forum, I could not find a way of attaching a survey after the fact so perhaps you could add in your comment supprt for such and idea.

THANKS ALL.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom