Suunto Cobra Dive Computer AND 2 Scubapro Regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdbarnett1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale: Suunto Cobra Dive Computer + 2 Scubapro Regulators
Info: Suunto "Cobra" Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer Console with Compass & Quick Disconnect
*NEVER USED*

This dive computer and the Scubapro regulators have NEVER BEEN USED. I purchased a full set of gear when I moved to Charleston, SC in 2004, with the intent of doing more diving. Unfortunately, the last time I dove was before I bought this gear. I paid well over $1500 for a full set of gear, minus tank, and the gear has never seen water. So sad. :( Check the "sets" board to see the entire set of gear and make an offer on the whole set together (two regs, dive computer, BCD).

This is a brand new dive computer with two regulators, just dusty from being stored in closets for several years. Any scratches have been caused by rubbing against things in the closet, not from usage.

Even though this equipment has never been used, any SCUBA gear this is purchased second-hand should be inspected and serviced prior to using it. If I went out tomorrow and decided to go diving with this equipment, I would have it serviced first.

Asking $600 OBO for the dive computer and two regulators. Don’t be afraid to make an offer.

Make an offer. I don't want to see this gear waste away hanging in a closet, it needs a good home where it will be used.

Payment Options: Money Order or Credit Card via PayPal will be accepted. If you need to pay with a credit card, please add the paypal fees to the final negotiated price.

Respond via personal message or email Melissa at mdbarnett1@gmail.com for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom