Suunto D4i No Decompression Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adamn

Registered
Reaction score
Hello

I have recently purchased a d4i and have a general question that i cant seem to find the answer to in the manual. On a double dive recently, we were going for our second dive and it was shallow (went down to max 11m for a couple of minutes, average about 5m following a reef) and the no decompression time on the watch didn't have a number, it just showed two lines.

There were no warnings or alarms on the watch during the dive, and i just reviewed the dive on DM4 and it doesnt show any issues.

I just wanted to confirm what this means? Could you please confirm?

Thanks!

No Deco time (just lines) indicates the current depth's NDL is longer than the display can handle,some comps show 99minutes instead

So basically a 99 or no counting down means you aren't remotely near your NDL for at least 100minutes

Fantastic news, exactly what I was hoping to hear. Thanks very much for your help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom