Suunto D6 well tested, Needs new band

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepWrecks

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling a used D6. Watch has over 800 dives, but gets serviced regularly has new battery. It does need a new band. the one on it is broken on both sides. I would fix it and use as a backup, but there is nowhere to service in my area and I don't want to pay to send it out again. I am taking reasonable offers for the computer as is. Let me know If you have any questions or offers.

Pics ???....When did you purchase it and how much are you asking ??...Thank you...

Pics ???....When did you purchase it and how much are you asking ??...Thank you...
I haven't picked a price. I am accepting offers. The screen is in good condition. as i said it will need a new band. I can't remember when I bought this. computer reads 800+ dives and over 400+ hrs. everything works like it's supposed to. except for the band

Pics would make a difference.....Does the price include transmitter ????

Pics would make a difference.....Does the price include transmitter ????
I don't have any pics, but I'll draw you a very clear one. Imagine any Suunto D6 with a clean clear face lying on the beach working on its tan. Then have a tyrannosaur come and rip both bands off. Now you have the same clean clear face without a watch band. That should tell you exactly what i'm selling.
Also there is no transmitter. I think they don't work and are dangerous and never wanted one. I don't know if that's something you can change or if you're stuck with a watch that only works all the time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom