SUUNTO D9 ...... service not!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

timmyscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
At the time the best they had to offer. 2.5 yrs old $ 2100 U.S funds with tras and metal strap . 850 dives later 2 bat changes bat dead after 2 weeks of change . change again 80.00 U.s dead 2 weeks . main Mode gone they say . 400.00 U.S to fix ... u buy there best they have and i can only get 2.5 yrs out of it . my cochrane computer 9 yrs 450.00 still on the go . u buy a 2100 dollar watch life...... im sure . service NOT !!! the part my be 20.00 at this time . i guide over 400 dives a yr in the phillipiens. pros Not . so mad ... this is a manufactor problem not mine .:no:

---------- Post added January 23rd, 2013 at 03:25 AM ----------

im o pro diver with over 3000 dives . SERVICE PLS!!!!!!

I know you are in a different country but isn't there a 90 warranty after service here in the US that how it works.

Timmyscuba,

I apologize for the experience that you have had with your computer. Did you you purchase your computer in the US or out of the country? If your computer is only 2.5 years old then it should still be under the warranty.

NCadiver,

Yes, there is a 90 day warranty also from the service center.

Chris from Suunto

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom