For Sale SUUNTO DX with Air Transmitter $550

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guitarcrazy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I purchased a Suunto DX with air transmitter last year from an SB member. It has been great and I have used it on 3 trips, with approx. 30 to 40 dives in that time. The watch was sent to me after being sent back to Suunto for a recall service I believe, and they ended up just replacing the original watch with a new one. The watch is in perfect condition with no scratches. I just came back from Coz, and we did 7 dives over 3 days and the watch worked perfectly with the exception of the last dive when it did not pair with the transmitter. It may be the battery, or it just may need to be re-paired with the computer.

The only issue for me is I am starting to have trouble seeing the watch display. I am turning 50 this year and I do not have corrective lenses in my mask. I am thinking of getting a larger computer with larger numbers so I can read without having to use corrective lenses. I bought my wife a console Oceanic PP3 last year and she loves that so I may go with an Oceanic so we have the same algorithm. $550 shipped in the lower 48, or best offer.

Attachments

• DX.jpg
    DX.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 125
  • DX Back.jpg
    DX Back.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 113
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom