Suunto Gekko with 3 dves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdorr68

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi,
Newbie member here.
I bought this gekko off of ebay. It was supposed to be new, but had 3 dives on it. It would still be fine for me, I put nearly 200 dives on my last gekko. But, the strap is cut too short for me to wear anything more then a 3mm suit with it(barely). It had been owned by a female diver, so smaller wrist size.
It comes with the box and manual and xtra lens protector. But, the plastic quick reference card is missing. Don't think it will be a problem though, the same chart is located in the manual and this computer is pretty simple to get the hang of.
I really love the gekko because it is phospholuminecent, which means you charge it with your dive light and it is then easily viewable during night dives.
The strap size is 8 1/4"(plus enough to sufficiently secure the clasp without worries).
I'll take $150 for it, including shipping as long as it is $10 or less.

Thanks, Rob

Hi,
Thank you diversteve for the info . But,already went to the Leisurepro site after listing this gekko last night and bought a new Suunto Zoop for its replacement. I was happy to find it was also phospholuminecent, just would have preferred white as opposed to yellow for color.
So, this one will still be for sale. :)

Thanks, Rob

I can't frigging believe I didn't see this earlier today. Damn.

Thanks everyone for the interest in this Gekko. I have an offer to buy from a member here, so sorry to say it is no longer for sale.
For me, I did find a new strap for it(about an hour after buying a new 'zoop' model from L@isurepro). If anyone else could use the info, I found factory replacements straps for it from a dive supplier online out of Iowa. The price was $40.
Thanks again in the interest, Rob

Back
Top Bottom