Suunto Vytec with transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mattroz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm selling my Suunto Vytec with the transmitter for a pressure gauge. I have been out of the dive game for a while and I'm just getting around to realizing I won't have the time/money to get back into it. That being said, the battery is dead so I cannot prove that it works. It has always worked and I've never had any leaks so there's no reason why it wouldn't work after servicing. For this reason I'm only asking 200 USD + actual shipping from Canada.

Edit to add: obviously if you get it and change the battery and it doesn't work you'll be reimbursed
Forgot to mention that the USB cable is also included

Computer and USB cable are sold. Transmitter still up for sale 75$ plus shipping

Last edited:
pm sent.

I'm selling my Suunto Vytec with the transmitter for a pressure gauge. I have been out of the dive game for a while and I'm just getting around to realizing I won't have the time/money to get back into it. That being said, the battery is dead so I cannot prove that it works. It has always worked and I've never had any leaks so there's no reason why it wouldn't work after servicing. For this reason I'm only asking 200 USD + actual shipping from Canada.

Edit to add: obviously if you get it and change the battery and it doesn't work you'll be reimbursed
Forgot to mention that the USB cable is also included

Computer and USB cable are sold. Transmitter still up for sale 75$ plus shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom