Closed: SW Perdix Like New (Dove Once) 700.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toris1968

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
SW Perdix, one dive, works great, Rubber bungee has been sized and installed on computer with Minor scuff on left casing 715.00 shipped OBO. Warranty good till Sep 2018

IMG_3355.jpg IMG_3351.jpg IMG_3352.jpg IMG_3353.jpg IMG_3354.jpg

Last edited:
Where are you located? Why are you selling it? It's supposed to be da bomb.

I'm currently stationed in Okinawa Japan, I already have several computers but bought this because I had dreams of getting into tec diving but those plans changed, even though it's awesome I'm gonna stick to my other computers so I wanted to pass this on to someone who will enjoy it more than I probably would. Please let me know if your interested. Thx

I am but can't do it. My curiosity got the best of me because I have very recently had a discussion with a dive shop owner. He and all of his dive group on the liveaboard were diving SWPerdix. Swears they're the very best dive computer available and he recommends them to everyone including his newest divers ( even though he makes a higher cut on other brands). He didn't seem to believe the Perdix to be strictly a tech computer.

It can most certainly be used for recreational diving but it'll grow with you along the way. Have nothing bad to say about it. I love the aesthetics of it, it is beautiful and the info it provides is great. but I'll probably take some more courses with the money to make myself a better diver which is important to me.

I appreciate your responses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom