Switch Assembly Falling Off MiniWave LED Light Circuit Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeadCactus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi,

I recently bought one of the old model MiniWave LED lights on clearance. It arrived, I checked that it worked, and then stored it for a few days. I tried turning it on today with no luck.

I opened it up and it appears that the small assembly holding the switch that makes metal-metal contact with the circuit board has fallen apart. Putting it together and snapping it back on works until i try to screw the light together. Then it falls apart again. I've lost my receipt (and would rather not have to send it back); is there any fix I can do myself?

Thank you.

Hi,

I recently bought one of the old model MiniWave LED lights on clearance. It arrived, I checked that it worked, and then stored it for a few days. I tried turning it on today with no luck.

I opened it up and it appears that the small assembly holding the switch that makes metal-metal contact with the circuit board has fallen apart. Putting it together and snapping it back on works until i try to screw the light together. Then it falls apart again. I've lost my receipt (and would rather not have to send it back); is there any fix I can do myself?

Thank you.

Please contact our customer service department at info@princetontec.com. We will be more than happy to get repair your light.

Princeton Tec

Bula from Matangi in Fiji,
I had some recent trouble with my LED miniwave Y-cam & Rob Cash of Princeton Tec helped me out. They were great. His details are
Rob Cash
Customer Service Rep
Princeton Tec
5198 RT 130 N
Bordentown, NJ 08505
1-800-257-9080 ext. 125
609-298-9331 ext. 125
fax 609-298-9601
Email RCash@princetontec.com

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back