T&C Aggressor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zippy

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone dove with the Aggressor out of Turks and Caicos?
If so can you give me your impressions?

Ken

Been a couple of years but, a very professional outfit. Dive deck roomy each station had two tanks. One for Nitrox and other POA. Clean, good food, Email, and telephone service. Telephone a little pricey but at least its there. Oh and the diving was really outstanding. Book on the early morning flight home since you'll be in port the night before departure. Matter of fact we moved off the boat and stayed at Turtle Cove Inn the last night. Relax and enjoy.

Thanks for the feedback!

Terrific operation! I dove with them in Dec 2001 and it was great. They have since gotten a new boat. Cpt Piers is probably the best Cpt I've ever dove with. He told us that Galapagos was the best dive spot in the world. Based on his info my wife and I along with 12 of our friends booked the Galapagos Aggressor. We went in July of this year and it was great. Once you dive with Aggressor you will be hooked forever. You'll never be able to look at a day boat the same. T&C has some of the most beautiful diving you'll ever experience. If the weather is good you will get out to French Cay. Lots of Sharks and huge Gorgonians. Nice and relaxed!

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom