T&C dive ops

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmax

Registered
Reaction score
After everyone's great advice, and exploring flights and hotels, my wife and I have decided to go to Turks & Caicos next week. We are staying on Provo. What can everyone tell me about a dive operator called Big Blue Unlimited? I know lots of folks like Caicos Adventures. How do the two compare? Remember, we are very much beginners, and are in fact completing our certification on this trip with the required open water dives. Thanks!

They are relatively new. I have no real experience with them, however, I see a real problem right off the bat. They run out of Leeward Marina which is on the extreme eastern tip of the island. The best diving (frankly the only diving worth doing IMHO) is on West Caicos and French Cay. I really doubt that they will be running all that way to take you diving. More than likely they will be diving off Pine Cay, Little Water Cay and Water Cay. Mediocre diving at best. Stick with the advice on the board.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom