"T" handle conversions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cratos

Contributor
Reaction score
DPV Repair is proud to Announce the “T” handle conversionfor Tekna, Mako, Voyager and others
Please contact us for more information.

Curt @
DPV Repair
352-307-3575

Attachments

• IMG_4236.jpg
    IMG_4236.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_4237.jpg
    IMG_4237.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 69
Curt, looks nice. Could you share a little more information please. Like how does the go-peddle work? I have to be able to "click" fairly quickly on my Mako to change speeds now. Is the trigger cable specially made up? Is there an override, like the Mako's come with, in case a cable or handle breaks? Is there a cruise control feature (Not that I would want it)? I don't see it posted on your website so what is the price? If you don't want to post it could you please PM it to me. Thanks!

It uses the stock cable and it just has to be shortened a touch (cut it at the factory crimp and loop it back.) and use a crimp to make the loop for the pin on the knob. Simple. I just finished up a Mako and a gaven. With it on the gaven I did have to make a longer cable.not on the web site yet PM for a price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom