T-Shirt Design Contest HOG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW!!!!! So many great ideas.......can hardly wait..............

I am resetting the date of the announcement of the winners of the contest to the day before thanksgiving. Yes I suck but it will make perfect sense when I do :)

Did I miss the email, post, meeting or announcement that made perfect sense about the date change? I would hate to miss a big sale or something if that is what it was.

Did I miss the email, post, meeting or announcement that made perfect sense about the date change? I would hate to miss a big sale or something if that is what it was.

I have specials going on thru my EDGE-HOG dealers, including some Special Edition Regulators.

Ahh, OK, I was looking for specials on your website. I have already taken advantage of some of the HOG/Edge specials at your dealers web sites today.

Ahh, OK, I was looking for specials on your website. I have already taken advantage of some of the HOG/Edge specials at your dealers web sites today.

My website has a shopping cart, the prices are all suggested retail and higher than you can buy my product from my dealers. I prefer you buy from them, save money and make them happy. In fact soon you wont be able to on my web site at all.

I was shopping your web site to see what I wanted to spend my $100 credit on. :D

WOW, I couldn't believe my eyes with some of the specials going on now! Just ordered the "singles package" set of regs from Dive Right In. I was gonna get these fairly soon, but I had to jump on that amazing offer!! The all black regs are pretty sexy too (although I went for the regular versions)!

I can't believe I was one of the finalists. Good luck to everyone!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom