T-Shirt Design Contest HOG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm sorry, it's been crazy. I plan on getting this wrapped this week

Best,

Chris

I am getting worried now.....its 3/20/11 no response on PM's Will we every get our 100.00 credit? or who one the contest? I sent pm's to cerich and had no responses...:idk: I am a patience person but this has got me worried...

I haven't seen, heard or received anything either. I kind of blew it off figured it was a cool idea that never materialized... very disappointed. I put a lot of thought and effort into some of those designs.

I only ever got one pm with stuff somebody wanted and I was OOS. (that was a backplate) Nobody else PM's me that I got????

mmhmmm, I inquired about a blackface spg and a red 'tech' mask for a backup. An spg is the last piece of vital equipment I need to finally complete my first rig (sooooo excited to finally have all my own gear!!), and I thought about buying one a few times (still the blackface hog, of course), but I was afraid I'd do that then another one would show up in the mail later. Should I resend a PM to you with my information?

To anyone else reading, I'm up in the air about the 2" vs 2.5" spg. I've only used rental consoles so far, so I don't really know how to compare or what my preference is. It's only 1/2" difference, so I'm guessing it's not very noticeable... or is it? Which would you prefer?

PS: I'm in absolute love with my new D1 regs!! They're really fantastic, and sexy too!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom