Tahiti Trip Report Parte The Thirde

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With that Big STROBE
I've never heard it called that before! :eek:

I am doing the finishing touches to the last section of the report at the moment. I will probably post it on Thursday, as I have to get ready for a slide presentation I am doing for the Northfleet & Strood Sub Aqua Club (or was that Strood & Northfleet Sub Aqua Club, I really can't remember!) on Bikini Atoll tomorrow night....

Parte The Fourthe should exceed all others for banality, stupidity and all the restity. And any other -ities you can think of.

but really I prefer the soupy scrabbled eggs!!!!

Soupy scrabbled eggs?

I was never offered those. Oh, the disappointment. ;-0

Anyway, I am off now, as some of us have to work for a living!

Speak to you all soon!

If I must confess.....I did a bit of comparing of your strobe to Scott's.....and *sigh* - yours was larger! No wonder those Tahitian waiters were so eager to give you om e let!

Kissy kissy,
Robin

SO I asked for that!!!!!

But remember what they say about big strobes......

Well ..lets just say .. Its a Napoleon Thing ....and I dont mean the fish.... :D :eek:ut: :D ........

Oh the things that go on while ones at work!!!! Now you two behave while I'm out of the room!!!!!

Ya Big Flasher !!!!!!:eek:

I must say Jim - :eek:gle: - I had never seen an English strobe before!!!

Anxiously awaiting Parte the Fourthe.....a.k.a. Om e lets to Americans.....it doesn't get better than this!

--Robin

Back
Top Bottom