Taking a break...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wormil

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all.

This will be my last post for a very long while, if not forever. No, no sock puppets either.

I've been pretty out of control, and my actions are having a negative effect on everyone. It was wrong for me to do this. Lulz is not worth everyone suffering for the sake of my laughing.

It was nice getting to chat with you guys, and most others on the boards, even if we didn't always see eye to eye. I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way.

Anyways, keep it real.

keep_it_real.jpg

AND YES those are flip flops :D

Can I have your avatar?

As we say goodbye, let us look back at how it began.

and so goes the only person on my ignore list

Heh, i never really liked you anyways...

Ohh ya i will give you a call about the beach dives and the keys..

sharkbait! you are such a :dork2: !!!

...why are so many people on here so catty and retarded?? Wormil is always only trying to joke around and kid with people... its as clear as day. I just don't get it.....:shakehead:

Hi all.

This will be my last post for a very long while, if not forever. No, no sock puppets either.

I've been pretty out of control, and my actions are having a negative effect on everyone. It was wrong for me to do this. Lulz is not worth everyone suffering for the sake of my laughing.

It was nice getting to chat with you guys, and most others on the boards, even if we didn't always see eye to eye. I'm sorry if I hurt you in some way.

Anyways, keep it real.

Hi Wormil,

Hope you will be back, your posts are refreshing and a challenge to my ability to comprehend. Negative effect on me, you gotta be kidding man. I'm the one who's laughing.

Warm regards, Craig

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom