Tampa Bay Diver Chat Thread (I)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Greenhair! (Is it really green?) Welcome to the board.

Dario, Thursday 5/19, or 5/26?

Rich

jdjgreenhair:
Hey guys, im relatively new to the boards, been diving about a year, and want to get started getting into diiving a lot this summer. Im 16 and dive with my father. So were just sayin hi!

welcome aboard

TheCaptain:
What about next thursday? Then we could have dinner next week for the Duncan's exams!

Works for me! Too bad Duncan won't be there to enjoy it!:05:

frogman_5:
Works for me! Too bad Duncan won't be there to enjoy it!:05:

I will be all done down here in the Keys on the thursday 25th.

will keep you all informed
if you all enjoy yourselves this thursday you may want to repeat the next week,
i certainly will have something to celebrate:D

:wave-smil

It is Thursday - the weekend is almost here
Think I will break out into song, lol
"I'm so excited. And I just can't hide it. I know I'm about..." :chicken:

I think I will stop now - out of a desire to keep dive buddies. :D So lots of peeps have big weekends going on.

I know Rich has his sailing do-dah on Saturday - He is the committee boat. Sunday is diving off the "Wake" with;
WStein
Cooltech
TheCaptain
Skink
Walter

And holy smokes WStein hasn't cancelled yet :D Imagine that, hehhehehe. Okay I'm being bratty.

Tomorrow, lil sis, Paulrse, and TheCaptain, head out to join the South Florida Conchs. What a party that is going to be. Sunday; lil sis, PaulRSE, myself, and a couple others, are going out on the American Dream II! Heard good things about that boat and it is only like $45!

Anyone else have some diving going on? Narc what are you up to? Ean - kayaking with the family, right?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom