Tampa Bay Diver Chat Thread (I)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know, missed it. any incriminating photographs????

:D Had my open water /rescue scenarios this morning and my dive theory exams this afternoon.
I am so glad to inform you all here that I have passed so far that is.
Sunday I will be demo ing some open water skills and a final presentataion/skill for divemaster.once thats done and finished all a ok ,I will be an instructor.
So whos going diving and where next week from friday onwards???
I would love to join up with those i have met allready and any who I have not.:D

Hey Congratulations Duncan! And goodluck tomorrow. Unfortunately I am out for next weekend. It is my on-call week for work and I have to stay close to home.

whew what a relief i have passed my instructors exams .now all i have to do is find someone to celebrate with :D any takers

Missdirected:
Hey you. What happened today? Where were ya?

Sorry to everyone, was told Friday that I had to fly up Indianapolis today for work. I spaced out and forgot to let frogger know that I couldn't make it.

We'll let you slide this time, but you're now on double secret probation!

duncan1958:
whew what a relief i have passed my instructors exams .now all i have to do is find someone to celebrate with :D any takers

Are headed back in this direction? Still got that second bottle to kill!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom