Tank Fills between Tampa and Chiefland, FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

meekal

Contributor
Reaction score
will be heading up to Manatee Springs in Chiefland tomorrow from Tampa and then back home around 3:00PM just to head back up there sunday morning early. need to find a place along HIGHWAY 19 (crystal river area etc.) that fills doubles. i usually like to verify the facilities certs and such, but alas, this is a last minute opportunity so i won't have time. i've heard a few 'horror' stories of some places but can't remember the name(s).

thanks in advance!

tanx guys (yes, pun intended!) - i'm walking out the door with some great info

cheers!

scuba west is on you way home in hudson pasco county right off us 19 just before state rd 52 great shop its a tech. shop so doubles are no problem

I've met Bird numerous times in passing, but have never been diving with him, or been to his shop. One thingy that stands out in my mind is I've never heard anyone say anything other than good things about him. Last time I saw Bill was at Peacock, me and St.Clair were finishing up from Diving, and Bill was cooking Ribs, we started teasing him and he said help yourselves to the Ribs. Let me say if I was in Crystal River I'd go to Birds !!!

sounds good.... BIRDS it is for sure next time..... if you gotta have a REPUTATION, i'd love to get one as good his!

ended up we left later than we thought and the shop for the class got our fills in the morning before we headed out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom