tank rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boat sju

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I plan on visiting Monterey in early October. Do any of the LDS rent HP 100's ? I get the impression they're not as common (rental wise) as here in Michigan.

I looked into Diver Dan's, Aquarius and AnyWater Sports for you and was only able to come up with Steel 80's for rent.

I've rented HP100s from AWS before. It will be a good idea to reserve it ahead of time.

-b

Thanks all. We arrive on Oct. 4th through the following Monday, so hopefully I can get out on a boat on the 10th or 11th too.

There it is, my bad. AWS does have them listed.
Reserve your tanks from AWS on the Monday before the time you want to pick it up. I think the rental period is for 4 days, and they will fill your rental tanks for free as many times as you need during that rental period. They are closed on Sundays.

AWS is only in San Jose right ? Problem is we're actually flying into Monterey this time - not SF.

Thanks mobeeno. I'm sure that's where I'll end up. Rumor has it that MBDC is getting out of the retail side of things.

Back
Top Bottom