Tapatalk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Subscribers (go red) can turn off the ads.

Honestly, since the change over I have been on exclusively from my phone or tablet. Its been alot more functional than tapatalk. Tapatalk puts ads in the time line feed that look like threads. Here the ads are in the perimeters.

For shortcut, I saved the URL to my home screen.

I really think the new platform is configured nicely for mobile devices. It is very nice on my iPhone, better than it was on the iPad, but not as nice on the MacBook. Change is never fun. I'm starting to get use to it.

I mainly use SB on my iPad and iPhone, but each time I have to log in again, even though I check the "keep me logged in" box. Ideas? I'm longing for Tapatalk.

Same here... requesting to restore access via Tapatalk please.

I mainly use SB on my iPad and iPhone, but each time I have to log in again, even though I check the "keep me logged in" box. Ideas? I'm longing for Tapatalk.

Is your browser set to inprivate or incognito for example? Have you disabled cookies? Or have a tweak that actually closes the app when you close it? Ie, Not running in the background.

If so, any of those settings would clear your login every time you close the browser. I use idevices and it's ten times better. You can also bookmark SB to your home screen so you can open it like you would an app.

Is your browser set to inprivate or incognito for example? Have you disabled cookies? Or have a tweak that actually closes the app when you close it? Ie, Not running in the background.

If so, any of those settings would clear your login every time you close the browser. I use idevices and it's ten times better. You can also bookmark SB to your home screen so you can open it like you would an app.
Hey James, cookies are enabled, how do I check the other options?

Really miss the Tapatalk experience. Understand the need for Ad support but I find it nearly impossible to to read/follow on my iPhone & iPad without a mobile optimized app. +1 for finding a good iOS option please!

Missing this board on mobile.. Please restore on Tapatalk :poke:

Please please! :(

Tapatalk..........

The advertiser excuse is a lame one. I'm on plenty of other message boards that are supported by advertisers, yet support Tapatalk. Advertisers are aware of the fact that mobile users use/need mobile platforms. I don't think any of them are under the impression that we all come here to see the latest ads.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom