Tattoos, cyber-stalkers, and random chat: tales from a derailed feedback thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes your ears are too big.

Actually I have no idea what you look like. :) Where's this tattoo?

Left bicep, one on the back, rigth shoulder. Back is a laughing skeleton in an early 1900s uniform with my detective shield number pointing a gun with a watch with hands pointing at midnight. Right shoulder is a dove perched on a steel gauntlet. Look at my profile

Left bicep, one on the back, rigth shoulder. Back is a laughing skeleton in an early 1900s uniform with my detective shield number pointing a gun with a watch with hands pointing at midnight. Right shoulder is a dove perched on a steel gauntlet. Look at my profile

Bit small to tell properly :)

I have three tattoos myself. Two I got when I was drunk and one when I was very young. An ankh on my back (right shoulder), some flowery viney stamp tramp thing and a flower on my stomach over my left hip. Nevertheless I have no regrets :) My boyfriend has forbidden me to come back from my next overseas trip with another one so am contemplating what my next tatt will be when I visit the US next month at the moment.

Bit small to tell properly :)

I have three tattoos myself. Two I got when I was drunk and one when I was very young. An ankh on my back (right shoulder), some flowery viney stamp tramp thing and a flower on my stomach over my left hip. Nevertheless I have no regrets :) My boyfriend has forbidden me to come back from my next overseas trip with another one so am contemplating what my next tatt will be when I visit the US next month at the moment.

The profile pics used to be larger....In any case, as long as I hang hundred dollar bills around my neck women will speak with me.....

I remember the night my friends and I each got our first tattoos. Bartender at a local roadhouse made a snide comment that paying for a tattoo was like paying someone to punch you in the face. My very large, and usually very peaceful friend reached over, pulled the bartender's face in close to his, and quietly said: "I would be willing to punch you in the face right now. No charge." Comments ceased. :D

Reminds me. Why do animal lovers always make a bigger stink about fur than leather? It is much safer to pick fights with rich old ladies than with bikers. :wink:

Last edited:
The profile pics used to be larger....In any case, as long as I hang hundred dollar bills around my neck women will speak with me.....

Oh well, do whatever works :)

Oh well, do whatever works :)

Actually my wife does not allow me to do that sort of thing anymore; you see, whereas we both wear pants, only hers has pockets....what is mine is hers and what is hers is hers....

Avatars were different back then, but yes. Can we search members in this new board format? If so, look for King Neptune.
Looks like if you upload a bigger picture you can get back to the original size...
:)
Rick
PS LadyDiver, IIRC, was KN's SO

Actually my wife does not allow me to do that sort of thing anymore; you see, whereas we both wear pants, only hers has pockets....what is mine is hers and what is hers is hers....

Your wife does not allow you? Why isn't she locked in the kitchen where she can't interfere with your life?

Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom