Tattoos, cyber-stalkers, and random chat: tales from a derailed feedback thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ah ... I'm going to ask to have the last bunch of posts split off into another thread ... in The Pub. This one wasn't supposed to be about tattoos ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

quero:
Thread split and moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, it's all a matter of perspective. I find a lot of tattoos really distasteful.

Hey, could also be the bandana :p

I have never needed cash to lure them in though. But then, I have assets that you do not, so like comparing apples to oranges even if we have similar personalities :)

Apologies to Bob, who is clearly getting frustrated with the hijack, but Sas's comment reminds me of one of my favourite old jokes:

One day a little boy is walking past the house of a little girl bouncing his ball on the road. The little girl looks out of the window and the boy sticks out his tongue. "I have got a ball and you don't!". The little girl dashes away from the window crying.

The next day as the little boy walks by again the little girl stands outside her door proudly holding up an identical ball. "My mummy got me one too!"

The day after the little boy is riding his bike past the house of a little girl. The little girl looks out of the window and the boy sticks out his tongue. "I have got a bike and you don't!". The little girl dashes away from the window crying.

The next day as the little boy walks by again the little girl stands outside her door proudly standing alongside an identical bike. "My mummy got me one too!"

Infuriated the little boy pulls down his pants, and says: "Well, I have got one of these, and nothing your mummy can do can buy you one of these!". The little girl once again dashes away crying.

The next day the little boy is walking past the house, and there is no sign of the little girl. All of a sudden she bursts out of the front door, pulls down her pants and yells: "My mummy says that as long as I have one of THESE I can have as many of THOSE as I want!".

Reactions: Jax
I am sure Jax appreciates the way the thread has turned

And you, Bob, stop being a funsucker, before I call the fun police on you

Reactions: Jax
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom