Taxi and airport shuttle fees (outdated)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi

PADI MSDT/Former CZM Dive op owner
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
View attachment 156921
View attachment 156922

OK - I've translated the taxi fares into a nice little PDF document! You can download the PDF files and print, or you can open the image files to have a look :) Obviously all destinations and combinations cannot be listed, but this should be a great guide to gauge what your fare should be from spot to spot. If you are unclear what the actual location of a place is, just post it and someone can give you an answer.

For reference, "downtown" is from Airport road to 11th from North to South, and then from Ave. 30 to the waterfront from East to West.

You can also see them here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...565668.1073741826.243089240667&type=1&theater

I am going to get the official shuttle fares from the airport tomorrow and will add them :)

View attachment 156927View attachment 156928

Can we get a MOD to make this a Sticky post - Authorized Cozumel Cab Fares

Attachments

• Cozumel Taxi Fares 2 2013.pdf
    225.2 KB · Views: 747
  • Cozumel Taxi Fares 2013.pdf
    304.5 KB · Views: 618
  • Taxi Fares 1.jpg
    Taxi Fares 1.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 1,513
  • Taxi Fares 2.jpg
    Taxi Fares 2.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,944
Official Airport Shuttle Rates

I am soo sorry! I thought I had posted this and was politely reminded that I hadn't yet posted it :) These are the official Airport Shuttle rates translated - please note that there are two prices. One is for the shared servive, which is buying your ticket and waiting for the van to fill up. The other is private that you may pay extra for if you want only your group in the van and it will leave as soon as you are in. MMM - can you please add this to my FAQ Sticky :)

Airport Shuttle Rates.JPG

Cozumel FAQ's - Weather, Water temps, Dive Operators, Restaurants, Taxis, and More

I don't know if you want to add this to a sticky but here it goes:
View attachment 166454
If you need a higher-res image, PM me.

Attachments

• IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 8,921
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom