TDI Adv Nitrox/Deco Proc Key Largo, FL 8/29-9/2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DRE

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I will be teaching a TDI Advanced Nitrox/Decompression Procedures class, hosted by www.horizondivers.com. Take advantage of the wonderful diving Key Largo has to offer, including wrecks such as the Duane, Bibb, Eagle and Spiegel Grove to take your first steps in the world of technical diving. The course starts on Tuesday 8/29, and will end on Saturday 9/2, which gives you two more days of fun diving over Labour Day weekend. Cost of the course $700, which includes training, all materials, boat fees and gas fills. Excluded from the course price are the c-cards, which will only be awarded upon succesful completion of the course.
For more information contact Dan Dawson at Horizon Divers at 800-984-DIVE or 305-453-3535 or via email at dan@horizondivers.com.

TWO SPOTS LEFT - ACT QUICKLY ON THIS GREAT DEAL

darn cheap.........I can't believe the price....

Why is this in the DIR section?

Even if it was posted nearly three months ago:D Wonder how many showed up for the class??

Why do you think they had to come up with GUE-DIR? or whatever that JJ essay awhile back called it. I can't find a link right now and I'm not a quest member to check there.

On the people side...
DRE is pretty DIR as far as I know. AG and Joe are definately DIR. Neither of them teach through GUE (anymore). What else would one call these courses/people?

On the gear side...
Would you say a DSS plate and wing isn't DIR?

If DIR is strictly GUE and the big H, I'm DIW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom