Teaser: new Subsurface mobile DC download

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Long-John-Silver

Contributor
Reaction score
Just a sneak preview of the upcoming Subsurface mobile Android app feature: DC download for several dive computers via OTG cable.

In this video a straight download from my old Suunto Viper.

Stay tuned for video of a Bluetooth and BLE download form a Shearwater Petrel.

Bye

Brilliant!
Looking forward to more computer models appearing on the list.
Keep up the good work

Looking forward to it interfacing with Perdix AI

Looking forward to it interfacing with Perdix AI

It's already there. I didn't have a Perdix to show it. Everything is in beta now. Stay tuned for the upcoming release.

EDIT: developers tested it with Perdix, EON Steel and G2 among the others. Basically BLE devices.

It's already there. I didn't have a Perdix to show it. Everything is in beta now. Stay tuned for the upcoming release.

EDIT: developers tested it with Perdix, EON Steel and G2 among the others. Basically BLE devices.
Well it's not quite there. Been trying to get it to interface with mine for the last couple of days to no avail so it definitely has been had the "computer illiterate" bugs worked out as of yet.

Well it's not quite there. Been trying to get it to interface with mine for the last couple of days to no avail so it definitely has been had the "computer illiterate" bugs worked out as of yet.

Yes of course. As I wrote it's a beta version. They are still working on it.

How about for iPhone? It's still version 1.0 (Aug, 2014) in AppStore. Any newer version available?

I just heard about subsurface yesterday, tried to download it to my iPhone6+ but it freezes. May be I need to do it at home with home wifi.

IMG_5883.PNG

Last edited:
How about for iPhone? It's still version 1.0 (Aug, 2014) in AppStore. Any newer version available?

I just heard about subsurface yesterday, tried to download it to my iPhone6+ but it freezes. May be I need to do it at home with home wifi.

View attachment 418984

Search for "subsurface mobile" instead.

Search for "subsurface mobile" instead.

Thanks for the tip. Same deal, hanging..... May be my office wifi is blocking it. I'll download it again when I'm back home.

IMG_5884.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom