Tech 1, Kona, Hawaii, June 28-July 5, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mer

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
ONE spot available for:

GUE-Tech 1
Kona, Hawaii

Dates:Wednesday, June 28 thru , Wednesday, July 5th, 2006 (off on July 4th)
Length of Class: 7 full days
Instructor: Bob Sherwood - About Bob
Host: Dive Tek Hawaii with dives off the well-equipped and excellently-staffed Kahanuola

Content: GUE Tech 1 in expanded format, 7 days instead of 5 days: includes video review… and more! GUE-Tech 1 Course Outline

Cost:
Costs have been minimized greatly due to:
- Special ultra-reduced boat fee: Doubles, weights, nitrox, deco bottle, trimix, deco gas and charters included for an unbelievably low rate courtesy of Dive Tek Hawaii
- Cost of instructor travel greatly reduced by another Tech 1 class and a Fundamentals course helping share expenses
- Assistance finding local hotels with low rates.
Email mer@ne-ue.com for cost details.

Why Tech 1 In Hawaii?
You will not have to worry about schlepping tanks or getting fills during the class – more time to focus on the dives and other material at hand.
Excellent water and diving conditions.
Short boat rides.
Great boat and GUE-knowledgeable staff.
Expect water temperatures in high 70s.
Stay a bit longer and enjoy the areas great attractions above and below water.
The Aloha Spirit!

Have a diving friend or spouse who wants to come along, but doesn’t want to take the class. Recreational diving charters will be available all days of the class… ask for more information.

Commitment Needed As Soon As Possible, Spots are Limited:
Deadline: April 18, 2006

If you’re interested, or for more information, contact Mer at mer@ne-ue.com (I’m one of the Tech 1 students).
I’ll get you the answer from the right person or put you in touch with them.

More pictures of Dive Tek’s boat and Kona diving, see this thread.

I'll pipe in here, even though I can't go. Bob Sherwood's an amazing instructor, and Dive Tek Hawaii is a top notch (DIR supporting) operation. I can't give enough accolades to both Bob and Dive Tek.

Damn MER, if I didn't just dive in December 2005 with Dive Tek Hawaii, I would be there in a heartbeat. Unfortuantely, I can only take that kind of trip every now and then. (I truely wish I could be there!)

Best,

Mike

Yeah Mike, I was down there in Feb and they managed to drag me back for this class. I'll be kicking and screaming the whole way :wink:

One spot remains in this Tech 1 class. June 28 through July 5th (with July 4th off), 2006. Special seven day class taught by Bob Sherwood.

The July 6-12 Tech 1 class is full.

Email mer for more details. Scroll up for more details too!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom