Tech books to Read

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slightly off topic but a very good and very comprehensive book :

NOAA diving manual

Submerged: A book about National Parks Service diving.

One net yet mentioned here that is in my pile of books to read is "The essentials of deeper diving"- John Lippmann

Under pressure by Gareth Lock is one I'd suggest pushing to the front of the Queue, followed by Deco for divers.

Great suggestions. A few of my personal favorites:

Deep into Deco - Asser Salama
Deco for Divers - Mark Powell

Lastly:

Doing it Right! Fundamentals of Better Diving. (Btw ... can anyone tell me where to order this? Lost my copy.)

Great suggestions. A few of my personal favorites:

Doing it Right! Fundamentals of Better Diving. (Btw ... can anyone tell me where to order this? Lost my copy.)
Found is used on Amazon and Ebay.

Thank you everyone for the Reading material. I think my brain will be mush after this. Why did I decided to try Tech again...… :)

The Last Dive is good, as well as Shadow Divers.

While course manuals are fun, it's good to have historical perspective and understanding as well.

Chowdhhurys own experience dabbling in DCS is the most riveting part of the book

How are the Navy books, or are they over kill.
The Navy Diving Manual - Revision 7 - Book 1: Full-Size Edition, Remastered Images, Book 1 of 2: Diving Principles & Policy, Air Diving Operations
The Navy Diving Manual - Revision 7 - Book 2: Full-Size Edition, Remastered Images, Book 2 of 2: Mixed Gas Surface Supplied, Closed & Semiclosed ... & Recompression

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom