Tech Shorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do miss Irikonji. They were okay. I have a pair. The inner liner on mine split, but they seem to be good otherwise.

My DS has nice pockets, and my WS has them too, so it is just in warm water I need the storage option. Honestly, I am thinking of going back to the DR Thigh Pocket. I just need a place for a couple things.

YMMV

I bought the Layatone, and had to change the fitting. Too wide under. Ok above, a little bit wide. But around the knees it was far too wide to make it fit. It looked horrible and if you talk about streamlining, the hose was not streamlined. But I changed it and now it is still not perfect, but ok. Quality good enough. I believe I bought an XXL.

@Germie To help match the Layatone XXL size, may we ask your wetsuit(or drysuit) size and thickness? Just to help make your post relatable :wink:

I use it only for a wetsuit. Will look the short up to check if I really ordered the XXL (but I believe yes), I could have bought 1 size smaller. I adjusted it to make it fit around the knees, on butt and stomach it is ok, but 1 size smaller would also fit. My wetsuitsize is 12 with Bare Nixie and L men with Beuchat Focea. Both 7mm suits. I hope this helps already a little bit.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom