TechDive Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm actually fairly surprised to hear people running Zeagle gear for tech. Not that it's bad by any means. I personally dive a Zeagle Brigade BC myself and love it for the type of diving I do. Just usually hear more about Dive Rite, Apeks, ScubaPro, OMS, and Hollis for tech gear.

I've never seen a cave diver in zeagle gear. And I'm a zeagle dealer. There might be some people diving it. But I'm at the busiest cave in the world weekly, and I'm not seeing it.

I've never seen a cave diver in zeagle gear. And I'm a zeagle dealer. There might be some people diving it. But I'm at the busiest cave in the world weekly, and I'm not seeing it.
This is more in line with what I expected. I certainly wouldn't expect to see a tech diver in a Zeagle BC, or even a Zeagle BP/W for that matter. Possibly a Zeagle F8 or similar regset but even then I'd imagine those are few and far between in the tech world. To me, Zeagle is more of a higher end rec gear manufacturer with some PSD thrown in. Again, not to say it's bad gear because I've had no complaints with my Zeagle gear at all. Just don't feel their focus is on the tech side of things since only a very small percentage of divers make up that market.

I have a zeagle branded reg which I use cave diving, will be using it tonight actually. But it's an older Apeks DST.

He said "tech dive gear" :)

Most of the gear listed has seemed to be standard OW gear, or do they sell more tech stuff over seas? Is Dive Rite big enough now, to travel the world with? Like supporting Florida jobs.

Sorry Hollis. Anything with Huish on it, I am nervous about now. And I own Atomic, BARE and Zeagle gear. You have to rip my daughter Zena from her cold ……….

He said "tech dive gear" :)
you are correct sir............oops. It was late, I was tired.....mistakes were made, lol

How about Apeks, Agir Brok, Scubapro........

Good question. How widespread is Dive Rite around the world?

Sorry Hollis. Anything with Huish on it, I am nervous about now.

I am a newbie, thinking of going Hollis. Wing, hardness, regulator, wet suits. The lot. On their web site, they got a product recall. MikadoWu - can you deliberate?

I saw lots of HOG regs in Mexico cave land. Some Dive Rite's as well but not as many - the yellow and green XT2 faceplates did catch my attention.

Not in the tech realm, but I also noticed many rec DMs in Cozumel and Cabo Pulmo had Dive Rite regs and BP/W.

I saw lots of HOG regs in Mexico cave land. Some Dive Rite's as well but not as many - the yellow and green XT2 faceplates did catch my attention.

Not in the tech realm, but I also noticed many rec DMs in Cozumel and Cabo Pulmo had Dive Rite regs and BP/W.
Don't know why I didn't think to mention HOG, especially since I dive a D3 w/ Classic 2.0 2nd stage

I quit diving all things huish. That eliminates Hollis for me.

You know how Shearwater has the best customer support of any company in any enterprise? Huish is the polar opposite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom