Techni-Flex by USIA is coming soon!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PerroneFord:
GREAT photos!! Thanks so much...

Maybe Jerry will ome in and tell us what retail $$ is.
USIA does not have a retail price list. rpm88yb got an outstanding deal from Underwater Sports in Seattle. Normally, most dealers are selling that system for around $1400-1600. Shop around. Most stores will ship to different parts of the country provided you know your sizes.

Have you sent an updated price sheet to dealers? Remeber, I work at one. :) I'm sure I could get it for a few bucks above cost, but I need to find out what that is. So if you haven't, please send a price sheet to my "boss"! LOL!

I just emailed Greg a copy of our new price list. He should also get a copy along with our new Dealer manual in a week or so.

Thanks Jerry. If the price is competitive, I'll be asking more questions.

Underwater Sports has them on sale for $995 for a stock suit. Very sweet deal, and a very nice, extremely durable looking suit. I like the stretchiness, too.

I was thinking of buying a Bare or a Diving Concepts next year, but I've changed my mind. If my current suit craps out, well, geez, I guess I'll have to buy one before then. :)

Wow, that is a very competitive price...

Penopolypants:
Underwater Sports has them on sale for $995 for a stock suit. Very sweet deal, and a very nice, extremely durable looking suit. I like the stretchiness, too.

I was thinking of buying a Bare or a Diving Concepts next year, but I've changed my mind. If my current suit craps out, well, geez, I guess I'll have to buy one before then. :)
I think that price may have went up since Divers Fair, but that is quite a bit less than most places sell that suit.

Jerry

I'm allergic to neoprene and note you stated neck is neoprene. Can I get one with other neck material? Same with wrists ---

ralawrence:
Jerry

I'm allergic to neoprene and note you stated neck is neoprene. Can I get one with other neck material? Same with wrists ---
The neck seal itself is a latex seal. There is a Neoprene Neck collar over the top of the seal, but if you request, we can leave it off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom