Technical diving info website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still loving this. One bit you might look into fixing. When I am going through the various videos you have an anchor video. and below it a number of choices. when I click on it takes me back to the anchor which is nice, however it has the top chopped, at least on my laptop. I have to go to the right bar or use my scroll mouse to move it up slightly to get the full view. It would be nicer if this was adjusted within the website presentation.

however it has the top chopped, at least on my laptop. I have to go to the right bar or use my scroll mouse to move it up slightly to get the full view. It would be nicer if this was adjusted within the website presentation.

Ah yes, that was an anoying glitch I noticed when building it, temoprarily gave up on it but then obviously forgot all about it! Just had another go and seems to be working now, thanks for letting me know.

Thank you!

Attachments

• 8309BCBE-26CD-4272-B5F7-CE9E08FCC1D2.jpeg
    8309BCBE-26CD-4272-B5F7-CE9E08FCC1D2.jpeg
    46.2 KB · Views: 26
Thanks everyone, definitely not a web designer :) but any suggestions on layout improvements or articles to add welcome.

I cannot view. At first click a popup had links to install an unnamed Chrome extention, but now I only get re-directed to 2022 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

*Edited to add, I just realized this is 3 years old.

I get this when clicking the link to your site…

_R
Yes, my apologies, it went down a few days ago, wordpress issue, and I was at sea with limited internet to get it fixed, but it's back online now.

Hi all, Have created a website to collate tech diving articles, videos, book and apps. It's an ongoing project in my spare time so is far from complete, but hopefully of use to anyone. Plenty of links to articles on diving physiology, decompression theory etc. If you scroll down the "tech diving skills & tutorials" page you'll find a large collection of youtube skills videos, split into each agency. Sorry in advance about the initial popup, just close it.
Technical diving information- Blue PO₂ Diving – Blue PO2 Diving

Thanks for this. I will be doing a sidemount course then a week of diving sidemount 20 dives or so followed by the TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco course then a week of deco diving in sidemount.

Good to watch the video's before hand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom