Technical Expiditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTec once bubbled...
each dive trip will have qualification and equipment requirements.
for instance - gear may be doubles only or ccr only
Why no SCR?

Roak

You were doing real well until you mentioned WANTING to swim with GW's.
I grew up in waters that claim swimmers and divers every year.
I was on a beach when a male swimmer was taken last year...........NO THANKS.

sounds like a great idea though, keep us posted!!!!

Emperess of Ireland=Rimouski,,, Quebec
Wouldnt want you to take a wrong turn on your expedition.

roakey once bubbled...

Why no SCR?

Roak

that would not be a problem.

Aquamaniac once bubbled...
You were doing real well until you mentioned WANTING to swim with GW's.
I grew up in waters that claim swimmers and divers every year.
I was on a beach when a male swimmer was taken last year...........NO THANKS.

sounds like a great idea though, keep us posted!!!!

in the same water...but behind a big cage. the cage holds 6 divers at a time, and air is supplied through a hooka set up

scubanarc once bubbled...
Emperess of Ireland=Rimouski,,, Quebec
Wouldnt want you to take a wrong turn on your expedition.

thanks for the directions, I was keeping it simple as everybody knows where Montreal is. and then can relate to what part of the world i am speaking of

AquaTec once bubbled...
thanks for the directions
Our very own scubaboarder mddolson recently did the Empress with his buddy... they could show you where it is... I think it is a far piece from Montreal... further than Vancouver Canada is from Portland Oregon.

Aqua Tec,
I run wreck exploration trips every now and then when I can get enough people together. It does help on paying the bills along with other things. I run these trips over in Thailand, we have dove 8 wrecks in the past year and a half and 7 we where the first ones on. (So I believe). I have been here in Thailand for the past 9 years. If you get any customers interested drop me a line.

Bruce

Sounds great I hear there are spome good wrecks over in your neck of the woods.

I was reciently talking to a friend from the Phillipenes who has done great wreck diving there as well.

I will have to explore that area more.

any specific wrecks you would recomend

Aqua Tec
All the wrecks that I have dove are pretty much virgin wrecks. Most of the wrecks are in 60-70 meters deep. I do not have the name of any of the wrecks. I have dove WW2 wrecks, large freighters and ancient pottery wrecks with thousands of pieces of
pottery. I am going to run some other trips also up to a sunken city. I have the GPS to a Buddah Temple, school and hotel at 120 meters. I am doing one of the first wrecks in that lake later this month. I am going to run a trip sometime the beginning of next year to a wreck that is 100 meters long and about 75 meters deep. The other wreck on the same trip is 110 meters long in about 70 meters. One of the wreck is a large freighter I imagine and the other is a drill ship that got sunk by a typhoon about 11 years ago. The drill ship I have pictures of it before it sunk and a movie after it sunk.

Bruce

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom