Technical Expiditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk
sound very good, whish i was there to go with you.

you will have to give a report when you dive them just to wet our wistle

pferreira once bubbled...
Sorry to burst your buble!
There's already a group doing that, maybe you can get some ideas from them. www.techdiving.us

regards

It doesn't burst my bubble, I never thought I would be the only one doing this. I know this is your company so maybe we could do some business together you on the East Coast and I on the West Coast.

know anyone who wants to dive in British Columbia

Hello AquaTec,

Sorry about the comment! To be honest, I don't even remember posting it there. I was reading the past posts before it, and I don't even remember reading them before. Could the post have made a mistake? Well, I hoppe you didn't take it the wrong way and sure I would be happy to work with you.
Regarding the web site www.techdiving.us, I am not the owner, only the director, we have 7 people who manage it and about 275 members.

regards,

Peter

PS: I tryed to delete that post, but didn't allow me to. So I corrected it the best I could.:)

Grand Cayman has some the worlds best Tech Diving. They have Tech groups from Florida, NJ, NY, Houston visit them. The groups are kept small (8 max). DiveTech has a special boat designed just for tech divers (twin setup, extra safety equipment, etc.) The Tech shorediving is the best I have ever expericed. There are Two (2) other Tech shops on island. DiveTech does it the best, plus they have two shore diving shops with blending station in both. They could help you out in getting started, talk to Nancy....

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom