Temp. Scuba Employment Wanted In Freeport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverlynn

Reaction score
TEMP. SCUBA EMPLOYMENT WANTED I live in Florida and was lucky not to receive any damage to my home but being a personal assistant in the real estate business has left me w/o work. I can handle most computer work and design, photography, certified PADI Dive Master and am a member of the Volusia County Marine Research Dive Team. I am interested in temp. work in the caribbean dive industry or marine research due to storms. Any one have any info who I can contact, I would be greatful.
Thanks,
Lynn

:sunny Hi there diverlynn! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.

-Matt- :chicken:

diverlynn:
TEMP. SCUBA EMPLOYMENT WANTED IN FREEPORT I am interested in temp. work in Freeport, Grand Bahama in the dive industry or marine research due to storms. Any one have any info who I can contact, I would be greatful.
Thanks,
Lynn

It's going to be tough to get work in Grand Bahama anytime soon unless it's in a construction trade. GBI and Freeport took quite a whack from Frances, and both the Crowne Plaza and Our Lucaya resorts in Freeport are closed for the next couple of months. Without all those tourists coming in, there's not going to be a lot of boats going out, and not a lot of demand for crew.

Wish I had better news.

Marc

Back
Top Bottom